It is said that the sparkle of gold sparkles when that gold is carved well. There are few such actors in Bollywood, whose glow is not only in the country but also abroad, only because of their hard work. One of whom is named Vidya Balan, who has achieved that stage of success after the hard struggle of her life, which has become an inspirational live for Indian women. Today we are going to tell about many mysteries related to Vidya Balan’s life or some such facts somewhere.
Vidya Balan is a famous actor in Bollywood playing various roles. He also played minor roles in various advertisements before he started acting in Bollywood.
Vidya Balan Birth and Introduction
|Full Name||Vidya balan|
|Birth Date||1 जनवरी, 1978|
|Birth Place||Poonam Kursi, Son, Palakkad, Kerala, India|
Vidya Balan Education
Early in her life she attended St. Anthony Girls Secondary School which is established in Chembur, Mumbai, for her early education. He did his post graduation from Mumbai University and completed his post graduation in Sociology. He was interested in acting from the beginning, so he participated in many plays in college as well. He was so much interested in dance that he took full education of Carnatic dance.
Vidya Balan Early Life
He first waved his performance by working on a famous TV show Hum Paanch. After this, she was given the Anand Lok Award as the Best Actress in the city of Kolkata in the year 2003 due to her outstanding and unmatched acting in her first Bengali language film Bhalo Theco. Till now he had not got any break on the big screen of Bollywood. He has achieved this position today after facing a lot of rejections in his life.
Vidya Balan Family
Vidya Balan’s father was a very hard working person who has been an Executive Vice President and his name is PR Balan. His mother is very beautiful and a capable duodenite named Saraswati Balan. Vidya Colony is an artist who can play Tamil Malayalam and English language better than just Hindi language. She also has a sister, whose name is Priya Balan, she is also beautiful like Vidya Balan.
According to Hindu beliefs, she married Siddharth Roy Kapoor in the year 2012. Vidya Balan has been in a relationship for a long time with Siddharth Roy Kapur, who is the CEO of NDTV. Siddharth Roy Kapoor, who also has two brothers, whom you must have seen often on the big screen of Bollywood, his two brothers are very famous in the Bollywood corridors. You may also know his name, his brother-in-law is Aditya Roy Kapur and the other is Kunal Roy Kapur.
Vidya Balan Career
Even though she started her career with a Bengali film, she got recognition on the big screen from the film Parineeta in Bollywood. She emerged as a new face in Bollywood after achieving success in the film Parineeta.
He did not give up even after listening to many hard things in his life and struggled a lot. Due to his struggles, he even got a Malayalam director to stigma of being bad, but still not taking this to heart, he looked at his future and went on. Even though the film Parineeta was a failure on the big screen of Bollywood, she did not learn to back down in her work and neither gave up.
Vidya Balan’s Films
- Vidya Balan’s journey on the big screen was a long one, whose one turning point came in the year 2006. When he proved himself by performing brilliantly with Sanjay Dutt in a blockbuster film Lage Raho Munna Bhai. The film gave Vidya Balan a chance to create a new identity on the big screen of Bollywood. This film caught a lot of headlines in the Bollywood corridors and the success of this film started touching the sky.
- In 2007, he released another film, not just one, titled Salame Ishq A Tribute to Love. There were many stars in this film, so it was a multistarrer film. In this film on the big screen, he did not attract the audience by showing something more amazing.
- After appearing in two films in 2007, he stepped into the third film titled Eklavya The Royal Garden. The film did not achieve much success in the Bollywood corridors, nor did it run at the box office for long.
- The year 2007 did not end here as his fourth film which brightened Vidya Balan’s name was “Hai Baby” with a great performance at the box office. In this film, she was seen attracting the audience in the lead role alongside Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar. But it was also a multistarrer film. The film also gave fans a chance to see a different and better avatar of Vidya Balan.
- Gradually, his success continued to grow and in 2009 Vidya Balan played the role of Amitabh Bachchan‘s mother, whose film was named Paa. While Abhishek Bachchan appeared in a different character in that film, Vidya Balan appeared in the film playing the role of a responsible mother.
- In 2010, Vidya Balan made her Bollywood debut with the film Ishqiya in a different style, opposite her opposite Nasruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. The film created panic among fans from Bollywood alligators to Vidya Balan.
- In 2010, his boldness was so amazing that in the year 2011, he captivated everyone with his bold avatar in the film Dirty Picture opposite Emraan Hashmi, Tusshar Kapoor and Nasruddin Shah. Also, the film also received the award like Best Film.
- In the year 2011, No One Killed Jessica put many positive things of the society on the big screen.
- In South 2015, she won the hearts of everyone with her beautiful performance in the film as a single mother, the film was titled Our Unfinished Story, which also stars Vidya Balan along with Emraan Hashmi Rajkumar Rao and Anil George.
- In 2016, he again starred in a film called Te3n, portraying the tough struggle of a woman, in which he was joined by Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Mukesh Chhabra.
- The next year was very amazing for him because in the year 2017, as the film Your Sulu, he showed such an ambitious duodenum on the big screen, who wanted a happy family with love of husband and to change things in his family. Lia wanted to work and wanted to change her family to some extent on her own.
- In the most popular film Mission Mangal of the year 2019, he gave himself a different identity by playing one of the best characters.
On this side, in Bollywood’s film career, he has made a distinct identity with some of his best films so far, not only in India but also in many countries across the world.
Vidya Balan Awards and Achievments
- The name of that Bengali film was Bhalo Theko, for which he was praised for his outstanding performance.
- She was again awarded an award as Best Actress, an award she received for the 2007 film Bhool Bhulaiyaa. In
- She proved herself as a better actress by taking the struggles of life on the big screen.
- It was awarded with the National Film Award. It was a matter of great honor and pride for him.
- In the film Kahaani, she won the hearts of fans as a single mother. For this film, he won the Filmfare Award and showed people how this character could win for him. He received this award in the year 2013.