Who Is Madhuri Dixit ?
- Name: Madhuri Shankar Dixit
- Nick Name Babli, Dhak Dhak Girl
- Profession actress
- Date of Birth (DOB) 15 May 1967
- Age (2018) 51 years
- Birth Place Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Madhuri Dixit is a well-known actress in the Hindi film industry. Madhuri has mastered beauty, dance and acting in all three. Madhuri`s has received many awards in his film career. He has also been awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India. He has played different characters in many films and all his characters have been appreciated and liked by the audience.
Education , Early Life , Birth and Family
Madhuri Dixit is from a Maharashtrian Brahmin family. His father’s name is Shri Shankar Dixit and mother’s name is Snehlata Dixit. She was interested in dance since her childhood, so she started learning Kathak from the age of 3, and from her childhood she received many awards for her talent and then she became a professional Kathak dancer. Madhuri has three siblings, she has one brother and two sisters.
He got his initial education from Divya Bal High School and for further studies, he enrolled in Sathay College Vile Parle, from here he studied in BSc in microbiology. After this, he got an acting education and started working in films. This is from an ordinary family, there is no film in his family, and he had a dream of becoming a doctor in his childhood.
- Mother – Snehalata Dixit
- Father – Shankar Dixit
- Brother – Ajit Dixit
- Sister – Rupa Dixit, Bharti Dixit
- Husband – Mr. Ram Madhav Nene
- Son – Ryan Nene, Arin Nene
Madhuri Dixit Marriage, Husband, Children
Bollywood Bala has moved away from her career and married a doctor. When this big girl decided to get married, then her career was on high altitude and she decided to marry Dr. Sriram Nene. This was the time when Madhuri was the most popular actress in the Bollywood world, and her decision surprised everyone. Dr. Nene is Madhuri’s brother Ajit Dixit who lives in America and is a very close friend of his, Madhuri met Dr. Nene at the behest of his brother Ajit. And then the chain of meetings increased and both of them started meeting each other again and again.
This time was Madhuri’s time when she was at the height of her career, in an interview when Madhuri was asked why she decided to get married at this time, she said “I am in love” and this loving couple The marriage took place on 17 October 1999. They established a happy professional life and emerged as a perfect couple. Whenever he came in front of the media, he attracted everyone, he has 2 sons Ryan and Arin Nene who are 13 and 15 years old.
You Also Read More Biography — : Lara Dutta
Madhuri’s husband “Shri Ram Nene” is a doctor. He holds MD and FACS degrees, Dr. Nene is a cardiovascular surgeon. He has completed his education from University of California Los Angeles. He was born on 11 February 1966 in London, his age is 52 years.
Madhuri gave many successful films in her career, her work in the Hindi film world is credible. The information about Madhuri’s career is as follows.
First Film of Madhuri
Madhuri Dixit started her film career with the film Abodh. This film did not show anything special in the film world, it was a film produced by Raj Shree and the film was done by Madhuri with a Bengali artist Tapas Pal. In this film, Madhuri plays the character of a young bride, who is an idiot and a simple village girl who does not even know the meaning of marriage.
First Successful Film
In 1986, Madhuri starred in Swathi and Manav Killing and the film failed to do anything special, followed by filming one after the other with Anil Kapoor in the film “Tezaab”. For this film, Madhuri has nominated the title of Best Actress of the Filmfare.
- Madhuri’s dance Kosala creates a different image of her. After the film Tezaab, the next film with Anil Kapoor in 1989, Ram Lakhan, was also a super hit and proved to be the second highest grossing film of the year.
- He worked with many stars in his film career such as Shahrukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, Jackie Shroff, Anil Kapoor etc. Madhuri had touched the heights of success at a very young age with her art and acting. This film is one of the most favorite actresses in the world.
- Famous painter “MF Hussain” described the beauty of Madhuri as inspiration and made many paintings of her. Hussain produced a film called “Gajgamini” honoring Madhuri from this film, and gave Madhuri the name “Dhak Dhak Girl”.
- He took a break from the film world from 2002 to 2007 and then entered the world of films in 2007 with one of his musical films, “Aaja Nachle”. After this, he worked in the films “Dead Ishqiya” and “Gulab Gang” etc.
Top Film Of Madhuri
Madhuri acted in many films and played different characters, played every character well, and gifted a film to the film world from one to the other.
Madhuri’s TV shows
Madhuri has also worked in many TV shows, she loves to dance and dance is her passion, when she returned to bollywood, she played the role of a judge in the reality dance show. She played an important role in the dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Some other information about Madhuri
- He started taking knowledge of dance art from the age of just three years. And now he has started his own dance institute too.
- In 1984, he worked in a TV serial, but he could not get any special recognition from this serial.
- Madhuri was a successful model before making a mark in the film world, it took her 8 years to make her mark in the film world.
- Madhuri’s song “Ek Do Teen” is one of the most popular songs till date, in which Madhuri’s dance skills gave a new life.
- Famous painter MF Hussain described Madhuri as the most beautiful woman on earth and produced the film “Gajagamini” in her honor in 2000.
- Madhuri danced in a song from Devdas film “Kahe Chhed Chhed Mohe” wearing a ghagra weighing 30 kg.
- She is the first AC actress from Bollywood, who has been selected 13 times for the Filmfare Best Actress Award.
- Madhuri is a passionate dancer and she still practices Kathak three times a week. Apart from this, he has also learned taekwondo.