Who Is Prakash Raj ?
Today we are going to tell you about an actor who is a multilingual film actor, director, producer, television producer and politician. We are talking about Prakash Raj, a well-known actor of the film world, who is a very respected Indian artist, producer, TV host. Prakash Raj is the first artist who made his mark in Hindi cinema after Kamal Haasan from South Indian cinema. Kannada and Telugu cinema actor Prakash Raj worked to fill the empty space of villains in Bollywood through Singham, Wanted and Dabangg-2.
- Full Name Born – Prakash Raj Prakash Rai
- Nickname – Prakash Raj Prakash Raj
- Nationality Nationality – Indian Indian
- Born – 26 March 1965 (age 55)
- Birthplace – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Education Alma Mater – St. Joseph’s Boys High School, Bangalore, St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore St. Joseph’s Boys High School, Bengaluru, St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bengaluru
- Kam Occupation – Actor, Producer, Director, TV Presenter, Politician (Multi Languages) Actor, Producer, Director, TV Presemter, Politician (Multi Languages)
- Hobbies / Interests Hobby / interest – Photography Photography
- Years Active – 1990 – Present
Role of Prakash Raj
Prakash Raj was born on 26 March 1965 in Bangalore. Do you know that Prakash Raj’s real name is Prakash Rai, whom he named Tamil director K.K. It was changed at Balachander’s behest. Prakash Bangalore is from a very low middle class family. Prakash’s father’s name is Manjunath Rai and mother’s name is Swarnalata Rai. Prakash did his early studies from St. Joseph’s School in Bangalore. After that he did his graduation from St. Joseph’s College of Commerce.
You Also Read Biography — : Abhishek Bachchan
Prakash Raj’s wedding
Talking about Prakash Raj’s marriage, he was married to actress Lalit Kumari in 1994. Due to which he also has two daughters and a son. They got divorced in 2009 due to some reasons.
Prakash Raj’s film career
Talk about Prakash Raj’s film career, so he started his acting career with Doordarshan serial Bisilu Kudure. Prakash did many films in his film career. During this time he was also awarded the National Award. Prakash Raj started his Bollywood career in the year 1998 with the film Hitler. But he got recognition from Wanted’s character Ghani Bhai.
Prakash Raj’s famous films
Indraprastham, Bandhanam, VIP, Nandani, Shanti Shanti Shanti, Vannavali, Azad, Geeta, Rishi, Dost, Singham, Wanted, Budha Hoga Tera Baap, Hiropanti Entertainment, Murari, Indra, Idiot, Shakti The Power, Fools, Gangotri, Smart The Challenge, Pokri, Rana, Lion, Rudramadevi.
Interesting things related to Prakash Raj
- Prakash Raj’s real name is Prakash Rai. Which he called Tamil director K.K. It was changed at Balachander’s behest.
- Prakash started his acting career with Doordarshan serial Bisilu Kudure.
- Prakash has emerged as a new villain in Bollywood. He has appeared in many films as a villain in Hindi films so far. These include- Singham, Dabangg 2, Budha Hoga Tera Baap, Singh Sahab the Great, Wanted, Zanjeer.
- Prakash is a successful actor as well as a successful director, he has directed many Telugu, Tamil, Kannada films till now.
- Prakash Raj is the first artist who made his mark in Hindi cinema after Kamal Haasan from South Indian cinema.
- Prakash Raj did the first play in his school. He has played nearly 2000 so far. Today he gives all his credit to the Tamil director’s Balachandra.
- Prakash got recognition in Hindi cinema from Salman Khan starrer film Wanted.
- Prakash Raj has been awarded the National Award 5 times in his 29-year career.
- Prakash is as big as South and Bollywood’s villain, so much is his controversy. Here is the list of disputes related to them
- Everyone is aware of Prakash Raj’s anger, he sometimes defies people without any reason, due to which Telugu cinema has banned him 6 times till now.
- Prakash also came into a lot of controversy regarding the dialogue of the film Singham.
- In the film, Prakash Raj intimidates Ajay that he will call 1000 people from Karnataka border for his elimination, on which Ajay (Bajirao Singham) says what will kill a lion with a thousand (shu) dogs. This dialogue was burnt by the Kannada Film Association to the posters in the film. After this, the entire team of the film and Prakashaj apologized to the Kannada Film Association. Prakash said that I am a Kannadian myself, I do not want to hurt anyone’s feelings.