Who Is Akshay Kumar?
Akshay Kumar is an Indian Bollywood film actor, born on 9 September 1967 in Amritsar, Punjab. Akshay Kumar was born in a Punjabi family named Rajiv Hari Om. His father was a government employee. He grew up in Chandni Chowk, Delhi. And later he went to Koliwada in Mumbai. He received his education from Don Bosco School. He received his college education from Guru Nanak College where he also participated in the game along with Janpal Singh.
Later he went to Bangkok to practice martial arts and he also worked as a chef. He later returned to Mumbai to start his own martial arts school. Akshay used to get Rs 5000 for posing in front of the camera for two hours. That is why he chose to be a model.
Akshay Kumar Career
Akshay first played a small 7 sec role in Mahesh Bhatt’s film “Aaj” in 1987. She was accompanied by Rakhi and Shantipriya in Akshay’s Saugandh film. The film was very average and could not catch the attention of the audience too. The second film, Dancer also did not do wonders. From Akshay Kumar’s third film Khiladi, he became the player Kumar and the audience started to know him. Akshay Kumar made his Bollywood debut with the 1991 film Saugandh. Then later in 1992, he acted in a successful film Khiladi.
In 1994, he starred in his first action film Maa Khiladi Tu Anari and then Mohra, which was also considered the best film of the year at that time. In 1995, with his breakthrough films, he starred in the third film of the Khiladi category, Sabsebad Khiladi, which was a hit. The film was the most successful film of that year.
In 1997, he played a guest star in Yash Chopra’s hit Dil To Pagal Hai, for which he received a Filmfare Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. That same year, he appeared in a comedic role in the fifth film of the Khiladi category, Mr. and Mrs. Khiladi. Like his previous films with Khiladi Titl, the film became a hit. And thus like this film, all the films released by his next Khiladi name went on to become box office hits in the coming year. While the first films were successful at the box office, he was subsequently successful.
You Also Read More Biography–: Salman Khan
In 2000, he starred in the comedy film Hera Pheri which was successful in every respect, and in this film he also played himself a successful comic role like an action and romantic roles. He also acted in the romantic film Dhadakn and later In the same year he got a lot of success. In 2001, Kumar played a negative character in the film Stranger.
Shilpa tells that Akshi has had many rounds in which she does great feats to impress a girl, which also includes an excuse to get matchmaking quickly and one such amazing thing is that she Every one of his girlfriends was taken to the Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Mumbai and made many other promises to marry her and every time, but whenever Akshay got his eye on a new girl and he got it, he shamelessly retracted his promise. Used to go
Raveena also admitted that Akshay is very active and he would try to make every girl believe in being close, but he would do the same to everyone. On January 17, 2001, Akshay got married and after this, he was able to improve this habit a lot because now the food of the wife’s hand is to be eaten in the house.
Akshay worked from cooking to selling cards. In order to fulfill his needs, he also did many small works. In search of work from Bangkok, Akshay also had to go to Bangladesh, from there, Akshay also worked in a travel agency. From Kolkata, Akshay reached Mumbai where he started selling Kundan jewelry. In Mumbai, Akshay went to famous photographer Jayesh and asked him to be his assistant. Akshay even went as far as lifting the light to help Jayesh. During the work, he went to give some pictures of Govinda to him. At that time, Govinda looked at Akshay and said that why do you not become a hero, after hearing this, Akshay’s heart became clear that he too can become a hero.
The name of the hero of this film was Akshay. At the same time, Rajiv Bhatia i.e. Akshay changed his name to the hero of that film, then Rajiv Bhatia became Akshay Kumar. Akshay was taking rounds of every studio with his portfolio, but there was a disappointment, at the same time, Akshay met makeup Narendra. When Narendra saw Akshay, he went to a director with his portfolio and the fate of Akshay changed that very day. He received offers for 3 films a day and also a signing amount of Rs 5100.
- Not only this, when he got his daughter Nitara admitted to the play school. So like the common parents, they too were waiting in line and waiting for their turn.
- Akshay Kumar is not short of money but spends only five to ten thousand a month.
- Akshay Kumar has his dinner before 7 pm. He said in an interview that at 7 o’clock your body does not burn calories. I wake up early in the morning so that I can follow my routine.
- Akshay Kumar has played Vijay in almost eight films and Raj in seven films in his film career.
- Akshay wakes up early in the morning every day, and sleeps early.
- He works very hard to keep himself fit, so even today he is more fit than his contemporary actors.
- Akshay received the first Filmfare Award for Best Villain for “Stranger”.
- 2007 was the most successful year of his career for Akshay. Welcome, Namaste London, Hey Baby and Bhool Bhulaiya were super hits at the box office.
- In 1997, he played the guest star in “Dil To Pagal Hai”.
- It is said that Akshay had an affair with the famous model Pooja Batra of that era before appearing in films. Even both were engaged, but the glare of the film world had an impact on this relationship and both of them separated.
- Akshay had an affair with Shilpa Shetty before marrying Twinkle Khanna. In the 90s, Akshay Kumar and Shilpa were among Bollywood’s hot couples. Shilpa herself confessed in an interview that she and Akshay had engaged, but Akshay’s heartfelt attitude led to a rift in their relationship.